HAL-Locate is our Motorhome and Caravan tracker that has been designed exclusively for the leisure vehicle sector and is one of only 3 devices approved by Thatcham to CAT 6 status.
It is covert and cannot easily be disarmed by thieves. If your vehicle is stolen, HAL-Locate remains active, continuously reporting vehicle location, speed and heading.
Advanced Technology, Simple Operation
The HAL-Locate tracking system features advanced antenna technology and a state of the art, supersensitive GPS receiver to create one of the most effective vehicle location systems available.
It is very easy to use and HAL-Locate can be armed or disarmed via your mobile phone. Additionally, the location of your vehicle and the charge state of your leisure battery can be checked at any time, again by using your mobile.
HAL-Locate will warn you if your leisure vehicle is being tampered with and, in the unfortunate event it is taken, you can locate and track from your mobile phone in an instant.
We’re all human and sometimes we forget important things, like arming your tracker. Don’t worry – HALLocate will auto-arm if it’s stationery for 2 hours or more.
Control Centre Support – Recovery across Europe
Leisure vehicles fitted with HAL-Locate are monitored 24 hours a day 365 days a year by a secure operating centre. Once flagged as having moved without authorisation by the owner of the vehicle, the HALLocate unit will automatically contact the control centre who will start tracking the vehicle. Once verification of the theft is confirmed by the owner, the control centre will proceed to track the vehicle, liaising with the police to ensure that the vehicle is retrieved and returned to the owner.
HAL-Locate is Thatcham CAT6 approved, which means you may be able to take advantage of discounts up to 30% off your insurance premium. By fitting HAL-Locate tracker to your caravan or motorhome you may be able to take advantage of a special discount on your annual insurance premium.
Ultra-low Battery Consumption
HAL-Locate operates from your vehicle’s leisure battery, but uses very little power. It will operate for over 6 months on a typical 85Ah fully charged battery. If the vehicle leisure battery becomes discharged or is disconnected, HAL-Locate will switch to its rechargeable backup battery and will even send a text to your mobile phone to let you know.
The HAL-Locate Control Centre provides:
• 24-hour access to police across 40 countries
• A single telephone number to call
• All national languages spoken
• Relay of tracking data to police in real-time
• Assistance in dealing with police post-incident
• Ultralow power consumption maximising leisure battery life
• Integral rechargeable backup battery – so you don’t have to worry if your leisure battery fails or is disconnected
• Advanced geo-fence protection zones
• Secure operating centre provides a priority Police response and vehicle recovery in over 40 countries
• Very compact, easy to install, hard to detect
• Up to 30% insurance discounts available through leading insurers
• Arm and Dis-Arm HAL-Locate via mobile phone
• Ability to check leisure battery charge status via mobile phone
• System automatically arms if vehicle is left stationary or approximately 2 hours
• Advanced antenna technology and supersensitive GPS receiver
Contact us about your next project…
Whatever your communications challenge, we are confident we will have the solution you are looking for. Feel free to call us direct, or let us have an outline of the project and we will call you.